BIBLE READ THROUGH
Bible Read Through groups began from a desire to see the whole church reading through the Bible year after year.
Each week, across the city, our Bible Read Through groups gather to grow in a deeper love of God, through reading His word. Bible Read Throughs are a place where you will forge friendships, share prayers, and immerse yourself in the Bible together.
Bible Read Through Values
1. To grow in a love of the Bible (and the God of the Bible).
2. To train ourselves to listen to the God of the Bible.
3. To grow in our understanding of the Bible.
4. To immerse ourselves in the Bible over a lifetime.
What does being part of a BRT group look like?
• Every week you read a part of the Bible.
• Highlight, or take notes of whatever stands out to you.
• Meet up with your group at the set time.
• Share 3 things that stood out to you from the week’s reading.
• Pray for each other.
TIPS for BRT:
• Plan a time during the week to complete your reading.
• Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you through the reading.
• Have a notebook handy to note down anything that stands out.
• Choose 3 ‘shares’ from your notes before the meeting.
• Rely on God to nudge you, rather than a commentary.
To join a Bible Read Through group or find out more, you can sign up now.
WHAT IS BIBLE READ THROUGH?
In this video, Senior Pastor Brian explains what Bible Read Through Groups are, how they work, and what is expected. He describes his own weekly Bible Read Through experience to give an example of what Bible Read Through looks like.
WHY DO WE DO BIBLE READ THROUGH GROUPS?
In this short video Brian talks through the origins of Bible Read Through and explains why we choose to do this at Re:Hope and why it is so important to us as a church.
CURRENT READING PLAN
Week 1 - Matthew
Week 2 - Mark
Week 3 - Luke
Week 4 - John
Week 5 - Acts
Week 6 - Romans
Week 7 - BREAK
Week 8 - BREAK
Week 9 - 1 Corinthians
Week 10 - 2 Corinthians
Week 11 - Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians
Week 12 - Colossians, 1 & 2 Thessalonians
Week 13 - 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon
Week 14 - Hebrews, James
Week 15 - 1 & 2 Peter, 1-3 John, Jude
Week 16 - Revelation
Week 17 - BREAK
Week 18 - BREAK